By using Kallos Studio website and products, you are accepting all Terms and Conditions including the terms and condition of use, all applicable laws, and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws, duties, and taxes. If you do not agree with any of these terms you may not place your order and are not permitted to access or use the site, service or any other materials contained in this website and/or related that is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law for Kallos Studio.
- Usage of license
Permission is granted for Kallos Studio members to download and use copies of the web materials, both PR materials, and Price List, and any additional information that are relevant from Kallos Studio’s web site for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may:i. modify the materials for your personal or in-studio use for any public and private display;ii. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials for personal or in-studio use.
Under this license you may not:
- modify the materials as a manufacture or production businesses;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or transfer the materials to another person, or company, or “mirror” the materials elsewhere via any print or web medium as a manufacture or production businesses.
This granted license use shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kallos Studio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Failing to do so may result in a lawsuit for any damage including loss of data or profit, or business interruption of Kallos Studio.
- Kallos Studio does not retain any legal rights to the images uploaded by clients. Clients retain all legal rights of the images uploaded. Clients are responsible for all images uploaded, including obtaining proper license of use of uploaded images, layouts. In the case of any legal disputes between the client and owner of the images, in case if the two are not the same, Kallos Studio holds no liability for any loss of data or profit, or business interruption of the legal owner of the images, nor the clients.
- Kallos Studio retains legal rights on the designs and layout created by software, and in- studio designers. Clients are responsible for the images provided to the designer or used in the software. By submitting the order of flush mount albums, or prints, clients agree to the granting of usage of the images to Kallos Studio for manufacturing purpose only as per request.
- Kallos Studio reserves the right to delete any images uploaded by clients if determined that the images violate rights on any terms, or inappropriate. Kallos Studio will request a proof of ownership from the client if a dispute has been created for the uploaded images.
- Kallos Studio is not responsible for resolution quality of individual images, page layout, and templates uploaded by clients. It is recommend that images uploaded are minimum 300dpi or higher, however, if individual images are uploaded after being edited in a third party program, Kallos Studio software cannot read the original or individual image resolution, therefore, Client has the full responsibility of resolution of the images uploaded.
- Kallos Studio reserves the right to suspend or terminate the membership without notice, or any obligation of refund if client engages in debilitating actions such as inappropriate behavior towards Kallos Studio staff, spam comments and reviews, or fraudulent orders. One time courtesy warning may be given, however, not guaranteed.
- Kallos Studio reserves the right to suspend or terminate the membership without notice, or any obligation of refund for the membership fee if client violates Terms and Conditions including the terms and condition of use. One-time courtesy warning may be given, however, not guaranteed.
In no event shall Kallos Studio be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or business interruption) arising out of the use, or inability to use the materials on Kallos Studio website, even if Kallos Studio or a Kallos Studio’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Kallos Studio website may be down for regular maintenance and software update, and while Kallos Studio makes the effort to run such routines during the point of least traffic and usages, because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply.
- Online Content
The materials appearing on Kallos Studio website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.i. photographic; colors and tones, especially on mobile devices that may vary,ii. typographical; any misspelled words or incorrect use of grammar,
iii. technical; any technical terms, titles, intended use and purpose that may vary in regions and Countries,
- materials; appearance or discontinued materials or products,
Kallos Studio use most industry standard technical terms and tiles. Kallos Studio uses designers and BETA testers to test the sites functionality including any typographical, or grammatical errors. Kallos Studio uses X-rite CCPP and calibrated camera and monitor to display the most accurate colors and texture for all materials appearing on the website. However Kallos Studio does not warrant any online contents mentioned above in inclusion as part of the entire website, or that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Kallos Studio carry over 200 materials at a time, and while Kallos Studio will add to collections without subtraction, Kallos Studio may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Kallos Studio does not make any commitment to update the discontinued materials.
- Links to Kallos Studio
Kallos Studio does not review all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kallos Studio of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own discretion.
Sole purpose of collection of information during order process is for shipping and delivery, which is identified by Kallos Studio. Additionally, if needed Kallos Studio uses the personal information for the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless Kallos Studio obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. Kallos Studio will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Kallos Studio will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Kallos Studio will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Kallos Studio will conduct all business while following the procedure to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Kallos Studio shall be governed by the laws of the province of Alberta without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.