Umbrella Shallow White M
Smaller Size for Greater Portability
Umbrellas are the backbone of many photographers’ toolboxes, and understandably so. Umbrellas are affordable, easy to work with and very easy to transport. But Umbrella Shallow sticks out from the crowd since it is remarkably reliable and sturdy for its small size and lightweight. The fabrics have been selected to provide a superior quality of light over years of heavy-duty use, and the metallic elements have been surface treated to prevent rust and discoloration. Umbrella Shallow is available in two sizes (85cm/33″ and 105cm/41″) and in three fabrics: White, Silver and Translucent. The white versions create an even, diffused light with soft shadows, and the closer the umbrella is placed to the subject, the softer the shadows will be.
- Extremely lightweight and portable.
- Very easy to use.
- Heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Optional diffusor available for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a high-quality bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.