Umbrella Deep Translucent S
Small yet Deep and Parabolic Umbrella
Profoto Umbrella Deep S is unique in that it is small and lightweight yet deep and parabolically shaped. The deeper shape gives the photographer better control of the light spread. It also allows the photographer to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft in its holder. Profoto Umbrella Deep S is available in three versions: silver, white and translucent. Shoot through the translucent version to create a diffused light with soft shadows. Attach the optional Backpanel to practically convert the umbrella into an easy-assemble softbox.
- Deeper shape for better control and precise light shaping.
- Extremely lightweight and portable.
- 16 glass fiber rods for a rounder shape and a more even light spread.
- Very easy to use.
- Heat resistant, high-quality fabrics.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Optional Backpanel available for a softbox-like effect.
- Delivered with a high-quality bag that protects the umbrella during storage.