Even though it shares its basic lighting characteristics with the Zoom Reflector, the TeleZoom Reflector has a deeper shaper that creates a more directed and even light with a distinct fall-off. This has made the TeleZoom Reflector a favorite among photographers who want to work with deep light or throw light evenly over large distances.
- Light spread: 70° at position 10, 40° at position 7 and 30° at position 4.
- Output at 2 m with 2,400 Ws @ ISO 100: f/90.7 at zoom position 6.
- Can be equipped with the optional 10° Grid to imitate a classic movie spot.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
- Features Profoto’s unique zoom function – shape the light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head.