Power and finesse.
The Magnum Reflector increases output by one f-stop compared to the standard Zoom Reflector, while maintaining a flooded light. In other words, choose the Magnum when you want a smooth and even light with maximum output. Also, even though this is not a true focusing reflector, zooming it across the focal point does create interesting lighting effects.
- Light spread: 50° at position 10, 35° at position 7 and 25° at position 4.
- Output at 2 m with 2,400 Ws @ ISO 100: f/128.1 at zoom position 8.
- Use the optional Grids, BarnDoors or the ProTube for even more precise light shaping.
- Designed to withstand years of everyday use.
- Features Profoto’s unique zoom function – shape the light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head.